Recipe of the Amarena cheesecake from La Maison du Fruit Confit
For 8 persons
Preparation time : 1h45
Cooking time : 1h15
- 200g of Amaretti biscuits
- 60g of almond powder
- 800g of cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Maizena
- 100g of sugar
- 70g of melted butter
- 8 tablespoons Amarena Cherries from La Maison du Fruit Confit
- Blend the cookies with the ground almond and the melted butter.
- Spread the preparation in a hinged mold, previously covered with parchment paper.
- Pack well.
- Mix with a whisk the cottage cheese, the eggs,the maizena, and the sugar.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake 1h15 in a preheating oven at 170 ° C
- Once cooled, placed in a cool place for at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy it very cold , decorate it with a few Amarena cherries and coat with cherry syrup.