Recipe of candied fruit cake from La Maison du Fruit Confit
For 4 persons
Preparation time 1h05
Cooking time 45min
- Dived the candied fruit in the rhum and let it steep in during 30min.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Separate the eggs and mix the yellow with sugar. Whip egg-whites to a light mousse with a pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter.
- Pour the yellow in the sifting flour.
- Add the yeast, the melted butter and egg whites. Mix it carefully.
- Dry the candied fruits and dust with flour. Add it to the paste without mixing a lot.
- Grease and flour in a tin cake. Pour the paste and put it in the oven during 45min.
- Let it warm before to remove from the tin.