Recipe of chocolate bar with fruit nuggets from La Maison du Fruit Confit
For 4 persons
Preparation time 20min
- 300g of dark, milk or white chocolate
- 3g of butter
- 30g of nugget fruits from La Maison du Fruit Confit
- 20g of almonds
- 1 cooking thermometer
- 1 chocolate thin with a chocolate bar shape
- Place the fruit nugget and the almonds in a thin in advance.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie at 45°C.
- Once the chocolate is melted at 45°C, let it cool to 34°C in another bain-marie with cold water.
- Incorporate and mix the butter at 32°C. The chocolate is ready to be use.
- Spread carefully the chocolate in the thin with the help of a spatula.
- Let it cool and getting harden in a dry and fresh place.
- Peel the chocolate bar off and enjoy or offer it in small beautiful holders.